- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin on his impressions of the first practice
"We might change the DJ, but we’re going to come together."
- Tomlin, when asked if the Steelers and Bills would "dance" again on Thursday
"Always. I always check in with him especially after a day playing [the Bills]. (It’s) always fun to catch up with him."
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger on if he plans to speak to Bills Hall of Famer Jim Kelly
"Their toughness and their idea that nothing less is expected than a championship. That’s what we’re trying to get to. Practicing against these guys ... will hopefully rub off on our guys."
- Bills GM Doug Whaley on what the Steelers can offer the Bills
"He’s probably going into this like a seasoned veteran would and trying to learn and everything else. He’s looking to go out there and compete and get himself ready to play"
- Bills head coach Doug Marrone on the approach of
"I just remember that when we used to leave here and go play in Pittsburgh they’d say, ‘Better get up before Coach Noll because if you pass him on the highway, he’s going take down your plate and he’s going to get after you for speeding.’"
- Marrone recalls a memory from his playing days of former Steelers coach Chuck Noll
"I think we’re all professionals, we know at the end of the day we can’t come out here and fist-fight or anything like that. We won’t get anything accomplished that way."
- Bills QB
"The last time they did it was the year before I was drafted. I don’t know how it will transfer to the game. I do know that while we’re out here right now we’ll get some good work in against a team that is a perennial power in the AFC."
- Bills DT